- Honorary President
- Her Imperial Highness Princess Akiko
- Host Organizer
- FORZA , BS Asahi
- Under the Auspices of
- Italian Embassy , Gunma Prefecture , Nagano Prefecture
Niigata Prefecture , Yamanashi Prefecture , Shizuoka Prefecture
Kanagawa Prefecture , Karuizawa Town , Commerce Industry of Karuizawa
Karuizawa Tourism Association , Store Association of Karuizawa Ginza
Veteran Car Club Tokyo , La Festa Organizing Committee
- Special Cooperation
- Federation internationale des vehicules anciens (FIVA)
Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) , Automobile Club Brescia
Harajuku-Omote-sando Keyaki Association , Meiji Shrine
- Event Schedule
- From October 18th. (Friday) 7:00
to October 22nd. (Tuesday) 12:00 (noon) 2013
- Course Route Points
- Meiji Jingu Harajuku・Tokyo ～ Karuizawa・Nagano Prefecture ～
Hakone・Kanagawa Prefecture ～ Meiji Jingu Harajuku・Tokyo
- Travering Tokyo and 7 prefectures-distance of 1,200km
- Official Sponsors
- Chopard Japan Ltd./ SUMITOMO RUBBER INDUSTRIES,LTD.
Fiat Chrysler Japan / AJIOKA.CO.,LTD. / HOSU CO.,LTD.
IMPRESSION CO.,LTD / Toyota Motor Corporation / LINDBERGH CO,LTD.
MONTRE SOLMARE S.A / MOTUL TECHNOIL Japon K.K.
SHIMA SEIKI MFG.,LTD. / TSUTAYA BOOKS
- Support Sponsors
- ThreeBond Co.,Ltd./ Audi Japan Sales KK / MAC MECHANICS TOOLS Co.,Ltd.
Porsche Japan K.K. / Richard Ginori Asia Pacific. Co., Ltd. / WFN Co.,Ltd.
TAN-EI-SYA WHEEL SUPPLY CO.,LTD / ANA INTERCONTINENTAL TOKYO
Ariola VIGNE E VINI / NISSHO SANGYO co., ltd. / Bosch Corporation
LSP Inc. / E-LINE / FORME CO.,LTD. / GARAGE IGARASHI
GOODWOOD Motorcycle Inc. / HAYAMA HOTEL OTOWA NO MORI / ICHINOYA
/ iRIKAWA Style ＆ Holdings Co.,Ltd / Globec Co.,Ltd
Motoya Express / NESCO JAPAN INC. / ODAKYU Resorts
Prince Hotel Karuizawa / RAIZIN JAPAN CO.,LTD. / SATOH SANGYO GROUP
Shionogi / Glamdline.co.,ltd. / TAKIGAWA CORPORATION JAPAN / THIS,INC.
Victorinox Japan Inc. / W's Company / YOKOHAMA METAL CO.,LTD
MEMO'S Co.,Ltd / MSC CRUSES Japan Ltd / SC. Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
NASPA New Ohtani
- Welcoming committees in various locations
- TV Broadcast
- Special program broadcast by BS Asahi
- Number of Cars Participating
- 94 cars-all original classic sports cars
- Participant Car Classes
- A Vintage Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1919 to December 31 , 1929
B Post-Vintage Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1930 to December 31 , 1939
C Post warⅠClass：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1940 to December 31 , 1949
D Post warⅡClass：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1950 to December 31 , 1957
E Closed List Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1958 to December 31 , 1967
*Cars qualified for the Mille Miglia are given Precedence.
*Replica cars are not allowed to participate.
*Only cars with an ID CARD issued by FIVA or Historic Regularity Car Pass FIA are qualified.
*Cars that have obtained special permission from the LFMM Organizing Committee.
- Planning and production by
- FORZA S.p.A