- Honorary President
- Her Imperial Highness Princess Akiko
- Host Organizer
- FORZA , BS Asahi
- Under the Auspices of
- Italian Embassy , Gunma Prefecture , Nagano Prefecture
Niigata Prefecture , Yamanashi Prefecture , Shizuoka Prefecture
Kanagawa Prefecture , Shibuya Ward , Ueda City , Karuizawa Town
Commerce Industry of Karuizawa , Karuizawa Tourism Association
Store Association of Karuizawa Ginza , Veteran Car Club Tokyo
La Festa Organizing Committee
- Special Cooperation
- Federation internationale des vehicules anciens (FIVA)
Automobile Club Brescia , Japan Automobile Federation (JAF)
Harajuku-Omote-sando Keyaki Association , Meiji Shrine
- Event Schedule
- From October 17th. (Friday) 7:00
to October 21st. (Tuesday) 12:00 (noon) 2014
- Course Route Points
- Meiji Jingu Harajuku・Tokyo ～ Yuzawa・Niigata Prefecture ～
Karuizawa・Nagano Prefecture ～ Hakone・Kanagawa Prefecture ～
Meiji Jingu Harajuku・Tokyo
- Travering Tokyo and 7 prefectures-distance of 1,200km
- Official Sponsors
- Fiat Chrysler Japan / SUMITOMO RUBBER INDUSTRIES,LTD.
AJIOKA.CO.,LTD. / HOSU CO.,LTD. / IMPRESSION CO.,LTD
LEXUS / MONTRE SOLMARE S.A / MAC MECHANICS TOOLS Co.,Ltd.
SHIMA SEIKI MFG.,LTD. / Culture Convenience Club Co., Ltd.
- Support Sponsors
- ThreeBond Co.,Ltd. / Audi Japan Sales KK / MOTUL TECHNOIL Japon K.K.
Maserati Japan Ltd. / Porsche Japan K.K.
Richard Ginori Asia Pacific. Co., Ltd. / WFN Co.,Ltd. / Fics Japan Co., Ltd.
SENHA&Co. / ANA INTERCONTINENTAL TOKYO / NISSHO SANGYO co., ltd.
CORUM JAPAN KK / E-LINE / LSP Inc. / FORME CO.,LTD.
GARAGE IGARASHI / GOODWOOD Motorcycle Inc. / ODAKYU Resorts
IL PACIOCCONE / L’OCCITANE JAPON K.K. / MAC SP CO.,LTD.
Globec Co.,Ltd / Motoya Express / HRT NEW OTANI CO.,LTD.
NESCO JAPAN INC. / HAYAMA HOTEL OTOWA NO MORI
Prince Hotel Karuizawa / SATOH SANGYO GROUP / Shionogi
TAKIGAWA CORPORATION JAPAN / THIS,INC. / YOKOHAMA METAL CO.,LTD
MEMO'S Co.,Ltd / MSC CRUSES Japan Ltd / SC. Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
- Welcoming committees in various locations
- TV Broadcast
- Special program broadcast by BS Asahi
- Number of Cars Participating
- 110 cars-all original classic sports cars（planned）
- Participant Car Classes
- A Vintage Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1919 to December 31 , 1929
B Post-Vintage Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1930 to December 31 , 1939
C Post warⅠClass：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1940 to December 31 , 1949
D Post warⅡClass：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1950 to December 31 , 1957
E Closed List Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1958 to December 31 , 1967
*Cars qualified for the Mille Miglia are given Precedence.
*Replica cars are not allowed to participate.
*Only cars with an ID CARD issued by FIVA or Historic Regularity Car Pass FIA are qualified.
*Cars that have obtained special permission from the LFMM Organizing Committee.
- Planning and production by
- FORZA S.p.A