- Honorary President
- Her Imperial Highness Princess Akiko
- Host Organizer
- FORZA , BS Fuji
- Under the Special Auspice
- Italian Embassy
- Under the Auspices
- Fukushima Prefecture , Yamagata Prefecture , Shibuya Ward , Yabuki Town
Fukushima City , VETERAN CAR CLUB TOKYO , La Festa Organizing Committee
- Special Cooperation
- Federation internationale des vehicules anciens (FIVA)
Automobile Club Brescia
Japan Automobile Federation (JAF)
Harajuku-Omote-sando Keyaki Association
Chiba Convention Bureau and International Center
- Event Schedule
- From 7:00a.m. Friday 25 October 2019
through Noon Tuesday 29 October 2019
(※The Goal : Monday 28 October 2019)
- Course Route Points
- Tokyo Met. Meiji Jingu Harajuku ～ Fukushima Pref. Urabandai ～
Chiba Pref. Narita City ～ Tokyo Met. Meiji Jingu Harajuku
- Travering 10 prefectures – distance of 1,350km
- Official Sponsors
- FCA Japan Ltd. / Premium Car Care Japan K.K.
Culture Convenience Club Co.,Ltd. / SUMITOMO RUBBER INDUSTRIES, LTD.
AJIOKA. CO., LTD. / IMPRESSION CO., LTD. / Lexus International
MAC MECHANICS TOOLS Co.,Ltd / MOTUL TECHNOIL JAPON K.K.
muta JAPAN Co., LTD. / San Miguel Corporation. / MONTRE SOLMARE S.A
- Support Sponsors
- Audi Japan Sales K.K. / General Motors Japan Ltd.
Peugeot Citroën Japon Co.,Ltd. / Porsche Japan K.K. / Quals Ristorante
Richard Ginori Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. / WFN Co.,Ltd. / APPLE FARM Inc.
Chubb Insurance Japan / E-LINE / LSP Inc. / Fics.Japan Co., Ltd
FORME Co., LTD. / GARAGE IGARASHI / Restaurant KUROSAWA Group
MAC SP / Globec Co., Ltd / ITO MOTOKI OFFICE / Nagoya Toyopet Corporation
NESCO JAPAN INC. / P.R.I.M.V.S KK / Quaras Inc. / SATOH SANGYO GROUP
TAKIGAWA CORPORATION JAPAN / THIS,INC. / YOKOHAMA METAL CO.,LTD
- Welcoming committees in various locations
- TV Broadcast
- Special program broadcast by BS Fuji
- Number of Cars Participating
- 89 cars – all original classic sports cars
- Participant Car Classes
- A Vintage Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1919 to December 31 , 1929
B Post-Vintage Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1930 to December 31 , 1939
C Post warⅠClass：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1940 to December 31 , 1949
D Post warⅡClass：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1950 to December 31 , 1957
E Closed List Class：
sports cars manufactured from January 1 , 1958 to December 31 , 1967
*Cars qualified for the Mille Miglia are given Precedence.
*Replica cars are not allowed to participate.
*Only cars with an ID CARD issued by FIVA or Historic Regularity Car Pass FIA are qualified.
*Cars that have obtained special permission from the LFMM Organizing Committee.
- Planning and production by
- FORZA S.p.A